Sessions are generally $150 per 50 minute session. Court ordered therapy or family reunification fees are worked out on a case by case basis.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurances accepted Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Hometown Health, Prominence, Tricare, and several EAP programs
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check or credit/debit are allowed for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.